Monday, August 14, 2017

Just for fun

(it's very good to have fun, now and then)

You see, I'd been a bit concerned that the previous version seemed to be set under King Edward's Crown or something similar... which had been, ... I don't know... a bit of a pastiche? (I don't think I've ever really used that word before!) Anyways,it seems to me that if there's any crown the sentiment should be set under, it's the crown of King EƤrnur. Here, therefore, we have it!


A high helm, as those of the Guards of the Tower, set with wings of a sea-bird, and at the top was a single diamond (and which I have imagined engraved with the emblem of the Tree)

2 comments:

Paul Stilwell said...

Oh thank you, thank you! Did you make it?

I shall exchange the one on my sidebar for this!

Belfry Bat said...

I pieced it together from what I think the source of your old sidebar picture would have been... and, yes, fiddling around with paths in the GIMP... I'm not perfectly happy with either wings or tree, but... let not the perfect be the enemy of the good, and of course anyone else can draw their own better crown if they like.

Post a Comment